- How businesses are getting creative with the Raspberry Pi
- Ceph Clustered Storage Dons A Red Hat
- Chrome 36 Launches with New Incognito Design
- OpenWRT gets native IPv6 slurping in major refresh
- Wind River ecosystem program aims to speed NFV deployment
- Intel to ship Galileo Gen2 open-source computer in August for $60
- Debian Developer switches to Mac, doesn’t look back
- Visit us on the Web!
- Email: linux at quicksurf dot com
- Quicksurf YouTube Podcast Channel
- Adrian’s YouTube Vlog
Linux News Log™ is a production of Quicksurf Internet Studios™, Petaluma, CA. U.S.A.
Copyright © 2014 Quicksurf Internet Studios; This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Recorded in Studio MC-3 using a Canon HFM500 Camcorder, Canon EOS 70D DSLR with a Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 Prime lens, Blackmagic Hyperdeck Shuttle 2, Mackie 802-VLZ3, and Shure SM93 recording/acquisition equipment. Lighting supplied by Alzo Digital Lights, in-camera exposure calibrated with a Mennon Gray Card, in-camera white balance calibrated with Michael Tapes Design Genuine WhiBal Reference card. Mastered in 1080p with Avid DNxHD 220 Video and Canon All-I h.264 compression with Adobe Creative Cloud on Apple OS X.